Martin Badger, paving the way to joy...."One smile at a time!"

ROLANDO CHANG BARRERO

PAJARO PINS

The Best Paying it Forward Gift!

Martin Badger contacted me to order 1 pin and to have it sent to him in Columbus, Ohio. Moments later he contacted me again to add two more pins to his order, but wanted me to give them to a couple of his friends here in Florida.

"Oh boy am excited just tell them I bought them ,free of charge for them, thank you bunches would love to just see a smile all around !"-Martin Badger"Please note these are pay-it-forward gifts... I ask only what you can afford to make someone else's day too... The expense in which for me to do this is sooo little just ask maybe give a hug to a loved one when normally wouldn't but that is fully up to you and is only said for my own personal Karma that it in turn maybe will be a chain to more good, not that it has to happen just has to be said in hopes!!!" -Martin Badger


Only minutes later I received a third request, to make 4 other individuals smile.


Martin Badger, paving the way to joy...."One smile at a time!"

ROLANDO CHANG BARRERO


PAJARO PINS


The Pajaro Pin by Rolando Chang Barrero now available exclusively at The Box Gallery located 811 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, Florida 33405
or,

The Best Paying it Forward Gift!

Find out more about the artist, Rolando Chang Barrero



Comments

  1. Awe such nice and easy way to add smiles ALL around, thank you for letting me do it and getting them ALL out to the ones I bought them for!!! May the smiles con't for others but in the end just to add the smiles to ones whom I know that enjoy Art!!! They are just about the cutest Buttons I ever did see, so again thank you for selling me SO MANY!!! I hope other have the chance to get one, they are the Perfect small gift to just make one happier than they once were in a day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts